i need a girlfriend,

A few years ago, the thought that “I need a girlfriend” consumed me. It wasn’t until I came to the conclusion that I needed to get that part of my life sorted, the part I like to call ‘dealing with women ’, that got my life back on the right track.
I decided to dedicate myself and told my best friend that I would do anything to understand and figure out how to deal with women.
The relationships that I had previously were mainly due to luck, now that I think about it. They were there, and I felt lucky to have the chance to get them to go out with me. The truth is, I’ve never known how to approach women that I didn’t know, and I could stay at a bar for hours making eye contact with a woman, and never have the guts to go talk to her. At this moment, I’m nearly 30, I’m about 6 foot 155 pounds. I consider myself to be fairly good looking, however I’ve never been the type of person that girls just come up to.
I started to learn about how to deal with women, I’ve made myself more appealing by paying attention, learning, and making use of what works.
When I decided to sort out this area of my life, I decided that instead of trying to start with an angle (e. g. being a diamond dealer, being a modelling agent, etc. ) that I wanted to learn a method that gave me power to act on just my personality and presentation – to make this part of who I was rather than just a ‘trick. ‘
I’ve been learning about how to deal with women for a few years now, and I am now at the point where I feel confident and in control around women.
When I got the thought that “I need a girlfriend” out of my head, my behaviour around women and their behaviour towards me changed noticeably. If you want to learn how to get a girlfriend, I really encourage you to make this a long term commitment instead of just trying to get a quick fix. It will be worth it in the long run. If I can do it, so can you.
Good luck!
I Need a Girlfriend

Click above on Older and Newest posts to see more pictures.

Like and comment below -.-