Boy Best Friends. Personal story.

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.

 Last year I moved from Pakistan to the USA. Everything was new for me. I felt so lonely because I had no friends in starting. I met with many people here but I could not find a honest and caring person. Everybody is so busy in their works so it is hard to find that kind of person with whom you can share your feelings, ups and down. After living here 9 months, I found a person who actually cares for me. I call that person my best friend proudly. Having a best friend in USA means, you have everything. Therefore, I would say if you have a best friend, do not let him/her go away from you because once a time comes when you need somebody to talk to and if you do not have one, you going to have a hard time.

My best friend name is Jaime Tovar



Click above on Older and Newest posts to see more pictures.

Like and comment below -.-