Girl best friend. Personal story.

Best friends are people you know you do not need to talk to every single day. You do not even have to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it is, as you never even stopped talking at all. 


I am a Pakistani and I moved here in the USA in 2013. When I was in Pakistan, I heard that American do not make Pakistani friends. I was so worried because I was coming to America with a mind that I will not get any friend in America. After living a week in America I started to find a friend with whom I can go out, play games but I could not find. After one month, I started to find a friend on Face book; I thought it would be a good idea to find a friend online. I spend two days on Face book and then I find a girl from California. She is a very nice and caring girl. She proved it wrong what I have heard in my country that American do not make Pakistani friends. She did not judge me from background. I started to talk to her every day. Even though, my English was not so good. My native language is Urdu and I never learnt any English in my country. She did not even say it once to me that my English is bad. She started to teach me English every single day. Today nobody believes that I am writing and speaking English from last 8 months only. I know I have made many mistakes in writing my personal story but I also know that mistakes make us better. NO BODY is perfect. The main point is finding a friend online or in your real life does not matter; the thing, which matters, is that the person is caring and honest to you. 
Interesting thing is that I never met her yet, we just talk on Face book and we are best friends from last 1 year and 1 month.

My female best friend name is  : Char Robinson.


Click above on Older and Newest posts to see more pictures.

Like and comment below -.-